Tax rules are sometimes complex, especially in cross-border situations. Even with the best expert advice, companies often need to make good faith judgements about how the rules apply to their business operations. Tax authorities might have a different judgment about how the very same rules are applied to the very same business operations and challenge a tax position taken by a company. This results in uncertainties which often cover multiple financial years and involve significant amounts.
With the evolving tax rules globally, companies need to manage their tax risks that may arise and can adopt a variety of tools to secure certainty. Join in this webinar that explores an area not typically mentioned in tax – tax insurance.
Learn how companies navigate with greater certainty through the web of intricacies in strategic business moves in this upcoming webinar by Vijay Nair, Tax Associate Director at Aon. Listen as he shares case studies and walk away with a better understanding of how tax risks are managed.
• Learn why companies use tax insurance to achieve tax certainty over other forms of tax risks management avenues
• Understand through case studies, how tax insurance is used in different scenarios
• Know how tax liability insurance works as a means to manage tax risks
• Be clued in on the processes and timelines when using tax insurance
• Be equipped with additional tools to manage tax risks in your organisations